Neuro-Zone – The Culture of Advanced Research
Neuro-Zone is a specialized biotech service provider company founded in 2008 by a group of internationally recognized well trained scientists with the main focus of providing operative research support to other researchers.
Neuro-Zone offers relevant multiparametric analysis of complex intercellular cross-talk mechanisms for drug discovery projects in the areas of inflammation and ageing-related diseases.
The company aims to create a scientific interconnection with its partners, understanding their biological needs and providing customized solutions, from project layout to operative experimental execution and data analysis.
With a deep cell-based background, several functional pathology-specific platforms and a smart technological approach, Neuro-Zone provides preclinical research supports with a peculiar focus on the analysis of the microenvironment.
- Neuro-Zone was founded as provider of functional cell cultures and services in the field of neuroinflammation
- Neuro-Zone signed a Joint Study Agreement with IBM Inc. Research Laboratories to develop a microfluidic chip to recreate in vitro microenvironmental complexity
- Neuro-Zone is ranked 1st in the Province of Milano for Innovative and Creative Enterpreneurship
- Neuro-Zone is ranked among the finalists of the European Academic Enterprise Award
- Neuro-Zone extended its worldwide presence with international agreements and partnership
- Neuro-Zone extended its research collaboration agreement with IBM Inc. Research Laboratories to implement the microfluidic chip for the study of cell microenvironment
- Neuro-Zone signed international partnership to implement and validate its microfluidic chip in different physiopathological areas
- Neuro-Zone started offering functional services in a wider pool of physiopathologic areas: neurodegenerative, neuroinflammation, oncology, autoimmune…
- Neuro-Zone is selected by the Italian Government to be among the “Italy for Innovators” companies at the EXPO 2012 in Korea
- Neuro-Zone further extended its functional services offer through the exploitation of new integrated technologies